Monday, August 30, 2010

Wow

 

Like I always say “live life to the fullest'”. So at this moment in time I just finished watching So You Think You Can Dance Canada. Was I moved? yes, I was. I had this urge to dance again, and nothing couldn’t stop me from jumping and spinning allover the living room.  And trust me my living room is not big hahaha. But like always, make the best of it.  Today I realized that this year coming 2011 is going to be my year. I can feel it. I’m going to tryout for so you think you can dance season 4 :) and work on my music. OMG ! I feel like my world is about to explode! there is to much going on in my head and i can’t stop it. One day I will make it and who ever said i couldn’t well that’s to bad because your going to want what I have. Life is to short to be listening to people’s bull shit.

 

~Moniique<3

No comments:

Post a Comment